So, it was a sad day today...I said goodbye to Carla and Scott and the kids, as well as my dear friend and travelling companion extrodinaire...Katy. I am looking forward to this week with more family in Holland though. I am now at Luuk and Eef's house with Annemieke. I had a McKroket tonight!! YEAH! But it was kinda bad they said so I have to tray a fresher one again...Oh well.
I have no idea how this week will shape up to look like, but I know it will be fun. It was nice to be with Oom Joppe and the family...I think the girls are just as crazy as our family! :) Lots of fun.
Monday, June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Karen
Say 'Hello' to all on the Oosterhof side now. Enjoy the week & whatever comes up. Tab called and was wondering when you would be back so the 'girls' could get together. Oma & Opa will be over soon for Birthday cake. Good night Love you! Mom
Goedenavond Karen,
Hoe gaat het? You should be practicing your dutch right? How wonderful that you have the privilege of being with some of the relatives from both sides of your family. Please give our greetings to everyone!! It is very hot here, 30 degrees and humid. They call that "benauwd" in dutch.
Enjoy, enjoy girl!! God bless you and keep you safe! love from aunt annette and uncle rob steph en mike
I miss you kid! hope holland is great! love me.
Post a Comment